Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from an email recipe group. Cook time is approximate. Simple and delicious!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped tomatoes, eg.red yellow and or 1 cup orange tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- In 10-inch skillet melt butter until sizzling; stir in garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until golden brown (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup basil and whipping cream. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce is heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
- Serve with pasta and garnish with basil leaves, if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
I like the sauce for the chicken. Was tasty and easy too make. I served over buttered rice. A side of green beans.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! This is super easy, we will be making this on a regular basis! Thank You!
Just a fabulous chicken dish! A wonderful rich taste but lighter than an alfredo, and the fresh tomatoes and basil absolutely make this dish. Quick, easy, delicious - this is a dish I will make again and again!