- 1.23 ml coriander seed
- 1.23 ml cumin seed
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 14.79 ml gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 9.85 ml cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- lime zest
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 9.85 ml canola oil
- black pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the coriander and cumin seeds lightly.
- Combine with the ground cumin, minced ginger, cilantro, jalapeno, lime zest and juice, oil, black pepper and salt.
- Put the chicken breasts in a glass dish and pour marinade over.
- Turn the chicken to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate for longer marination.
- Heat large nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade.
- When pan is hot, add chicken and cook about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- (Reduce heat slightly if chicken is browning too much.).