Prep1 hr 15 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it sounded yummy and is only 3.5 WW pts per serving. Actual prep time includes marinating time.
- Crush the coriander and cumin seeds lightly.
- Combine with the ground cumin, minced ginger, cilantro, jalapeno, lime zest and juice, oil, black pepper and salt.
- Put the chicken breasts in a glass dish and pour marinade over.
- Turn the chicken to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate for longer marination.
- Heat large nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade.
- When pan is hot, add chicken and cook about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- (Reduce heat slightly if chicken is browning too much.).