1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts with Thai Flavors
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Amber Dawn's Note:
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it sounded yummy and is only 3.5 WW pts per serving. Actual prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1Crush the coriander and cumin seeds lightly.
- 2Combine with the ground cumin, minced ginger, cilantro, jalapeno, lime zest and juice, oil, black pepper and salt.
- 3Put the chicken breasts in a glass dish and pour marinade over.
- 4Turn the chicken to coat.
- 5Marinate at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate for longer marination.
- 6Heat large nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium heat.
- 7Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade.
- 8When pan is hot, add chicken and cook about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- 9(Reduce heat slightly if chicken is browning too much.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts with Thai Flavors
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g