1/6 Photos of Chicken Breasts with Spicy Honey Orange Glaze
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine honey with juice concentrate, orange zest, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes.
- 2Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry. Season lightly with salt.
- 3In large non-stick skillet, heat margarine and oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes, until seared.
- 4Turn chicken, cook another 4 minutes until just cooked through.
- 5Pour honey mixture over chicken and cook, turning chicken to coat as sauce begins to thicken, about 2 min.
- 6Serve chicken breasts with honey-orange glaze spooned over the top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts with Spicy Honey Orange Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 25.4 g