Chicken Breasts With Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Flatten breasts with mallet (1/4 - 1/2").
- In small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, sweet sherry, chicken stock, dry and prepared mustard, ginger, nutmeg, Chinese five spice, and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet and saute breasts til lightly browned and cook through.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add cranberry mixture to butter in skillet.
- With heat on high, reduce sauce to about half its volume and pour over breasts to serve.