Recipe by Rita~
A sweet butter to use on biscuits, rolls, other bread, or for grilled pork or fish. Serve some of the butter on the side.
Top Review by Whisper
What a delicious grilled chicken this is! The herb flavor is very mild on the chicken, but the butter keeps it very moist. And the herb butter is so wonderful on bread! Thanks, Rita, for sharing another great recipe.
Rosemary Honey Butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Rosemary Honey Butter--Mix all ingredients in blender till smooth.
- Chicken--Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4" thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken well with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Grill until well-browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Using only what you need to keep chicken basted.
- Refrigerate left over butter for biscuits, rolls, other bread or for grilled pork or fish.