1/2 Photos of Chicken Breasts with Rosemary Honey Butter.
A sweet butter to use on biscuits, rolls, other bread, or for grilled pork or fish. Serve some of the butter on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Rosemary Honey Butter
- 1Rosemary Honey Butter--Mix all ingredients in blender till smooth.
- 2Chicken--Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4" thick.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Brush chicken well with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- 5Grill until well-browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- 6Using only what you need to keep chicken basted.
- 7Refrigerate left over butter for biscuits, rolls, other bread or for grilled pork or fish.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts with Rosemary Honey Butter.
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1607.0
- Calories from Fat 1147
- Total Fat 127.4 g
- Saturated Fat 52.3 g
- Cholesterol 388.3 mg
- Sodium 723.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 82.6 g