A sweet butter to use on biscuits, rolls, other bread, or for grilled pork or fish. Serve some of the butter on the side.
- Rosemary Honey Butter--Mix all ingredients in blender till smooth.
- Chicken--Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4" thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken well with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Grill until well-browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Using only what you need to keep chicken basted.
- Refrigerate left over butter for biscuits, rolls, other bread or for grilled pork or fish.