Not sure where I got this recipe but the chicken is sauted and then there are 5 different sauces to use with this dish. I will list each separately.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- flour (for dredging)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the Sauce
- 1Season chicken and dredge it in the flour. Shake off excess.
- 2Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 3In a 12" skillet heat the oil and butter. Increase the heat to medium high before adding the chicken.
- 4Add the chicken and cook about 4 minutes without moving the chicken. Turn over and cook another 3-4 minutes. Make sure chicken is cooked.
- 5Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- 6Take the bowl with sauce ingredients and add them to the pan and boil stirring and scraping all the browned bits in the pan over high heat until the liquid is smooth and glossy.
- 7Spoon over the chicken and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Red Wine Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 97.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g