Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and very elegant dish!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Shake chicken in flour and saute in oil over med-high heat until browned, 3-4 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium; saute other side 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer to warm platter.
- Reserve 1/2 cup raspberries for garnish.
- Add remaining raspberries, 1/2 cup chicken broth and the thyme to skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Lower heat; simmer 2 minutes until raspberries are ruduced to a saucy consistency.
- Force raspberry mixture through a strainer with the back of a spoon; discard seed.
- Return puree to skillet.
- Stir together cornstarch& remaining chicken broth in small bowl until smooth.
- Stir into puree.
- Bring to boiling, stirring.
- Lower heat; simmer to thicken, about 2 min.
- Stir in butter, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt and the reserved raspberries.