Impressive dish with minimal effort involved. Perfect for a dinner party or romantic dinner!
Make and share this Chicken Breasts With Portabella Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix together bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, beat egg.
- Dip chicken in egg and then breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken in baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in skillet. Add shallot and saute until soft.
- Add mushrooms, parsley, and pepper and cook about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Top chicken with mushroom mixture evenly divided over each piece. Place mozzarella slice evenly over each piece.
- Bake at 425F for 20 minutes or until juices run clear from chicken.