1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts With Portabella Mushrooms
The Wallaces's Note:
Impressive dish with minimal effort involved. Perfect for a dinner party or romantic dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Mix together bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish.
- 3In a small bowl, beat egg.
- 4Dip chicken in egg and then breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Place chicken in baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Heat olive oil over medium high heat in skillet. Add shallot and saute until soft.
- 7Add mushrooms, parsley, and pepper and cook about 5 minutes, turning once.
- 8Top chicken with mushroom mixture evenly divided over each piece. Place mozzarella slice evenly over each piece.
- 9Bake at 425F for 20 minutes or until juices run clear from chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 468.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 26.2 g