Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A colleague gave me this recipe when I asked what she was making for dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned and cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft.
- Add the garlic and curry powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the honey, peanut butter and stock.
- Combine well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick.
- Serve over rice.
very good ratio of sweet & salty. I used used about 3/4 of broth and added few squeezes of sriracha and served with brocolli.
AMAZING!!!!! My picky 8 year old LOVED this recipe! She said this was the best chicken she's ever eaten! I used 2 tsp of curry powder and it had a nice zing to it. Other then that, no changes to the recipe.
Loved this one, although the DH thought a bit spicy (I used full curry powder and some red pepper flakes as suggested by another reviewer). It was DEEElish, and will make again. Thanks for posting!