- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned and cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft.
- Add the garlic and curry powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the honey, peanut butter and stock.
- Combine well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick.
- Serve over rice.