Chicken Breasts With Paprika and Yoghurt
- Season chicken with salt, ground white pepper and some of the paprika.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the breats until golden brown. Remove from the pan - keep warm.
- In the same pan add the garlic, onion and peppers and gently fry until cooked.
- Stir in the remainder of the paprika and the tomato paste.
- Add the chicken stock, boil and then simmer for 5- 8 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and check the seasoning - salt and pepper if necessary.
- Arrange the warm breasts in a serving dish and pour the sauce over.
- Garnish with the chopped tomato.