1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts With Oriental Orange Glaze
This recipe is one of those easy ones with a wonderful taste. My husband asks often for it - And I comply! I serve it over a bed of rice with steamed frozen Mexican Vegetable Mix (broccoli, corn and red pepper). Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan over high heat.
- 2Brown chicken breast quickly, then turn the heat down to medium and cook until juices run free of pink (about 20 minutes).
- 3Turning the chicken often to prevent burning.
- 4Mix cornstarch, mustard, orange juice and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- 5When chicken is fully cooked, place on a heated platter or in a low oven to keep warm.
- 6Discard the oil left in the saucepan.
- 7Add the orange mixture to the saucepan and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly, and boil through until thickened.
- 8Pour over chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Oriental Orange Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 364.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 30.0 g