This recipe is one of those easy ones with a wonderful taste. My husband asks often for it - And I comply! I serve it over a bed of rice with steamed frozen Mexican Vegetable Mix (broccoli, corn and red pepper). Enjoy!
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Brown chicken breast quickly, then turn the heat down to medium and cook until juices run free of pink (about 20 minutes).
- Turning the chicken often to prevent burning.
- Mix cornstarch, mustard, orange juice and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- When chicken is fully cooked, place on a heated platter or in a low oven to keep warm.
- Discard the oil left in the saucepan.
- Add the orange mixture to the saucepan and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly, and boil through until thickened.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
Excellent, I made my own pineapple perseve and add brown sugar and it was amazing.
I used Dijon mustard and a bit more cornstarch, and everyone raved about this chicken! I didn't have orange marmalade, but I found some apricot/pineapple preserves in the fridge and used that. Great recipe, thanks Scandigirl!
This was very nice. My husband requested a repeat. :)