1 hr 20 mins
This tasty meal leaves no leftovers at my house. Also, it is easy to adapt to low-cal by substituting low fat or low cal ingredients. The flavors will still be bold and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour both salad dressings into a zipper bag.
- 2Pierce chicken breasts with fork and place in bag with dressing. Shake to coat and marinate at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours in refrigerator.
- 3After marinating, with chicken still in bag, carefully flatten breasts slightly with mallet or rolling pin to a uniform thickness so they all cook at the same rate.
- 4Cook pasta according to pkg. directions. Drain and mix with butter to coat well. Set aside and keep warm.
- 5While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in large skillet.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade and discard excess liquid; add chicken to pan and cook 8-10 minutes or just until it is no longer pink in center, turning just once.
- 7Cut tomato in half and then thinly slice halves.
- 8Layer tomatoes over chicken, slightly overlapping slices.
- 9Place broccoli on top of tomatoes and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 10Cover pan and cook on med-low heat until cheese is melted. (if you use a cast iron pan you can put it uncovered in the broiler for 3-5 minutes till cheese is bubbly.).
- 11Add parmesan cheese to pasta and toss to coat.
- 12Plate the pasta and place a breast half on top, using a wide spatula to carefully remove it from the pan with it's toppings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.5
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.3 mg
- Sodium 1145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 48.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: