1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts with Marsala & Kalamata Olives
Adapted from a well known Kiwi chef, great flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 single skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, stoned and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram or 1/2 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, diced (scrape out seeds before dicing)
- 1/4 cup dry marsala
- 1Cut each chicken breast into three pieces of even thickness (cut off tail end as one piece then slit other piece through the middle) Coat with flour shaking off any excess Set large skillet over a medium heat, when hot add the 2 Tbsp olive oil and the 1 Tbsp butter.
- 2When the butter is sizzling add the chicken.
- 3Cook for about 5 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
- 4Transfer chicken to a warmed plate when done, season with salt and pepper.
- 5Let pan cool a little, if the pan is dry add the extra virgin olive oil (if pan has oily residue you wont need to) Add the garlic, cook for a few minutes, then add the olives marjoram and tomatoes.
- 6Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the marsala and let mixture bubble up.
- 7Pour over chicken breasts and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts with Marsala & Kalamata Olives
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 51.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: