1/6 Photos of Chicken Breasts With Maple-Whiskey Glaze
These can be grilled or broiled. Cook time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub thyme over both sides of chicken breasts.
- 2Combine syrup, whiskey and oil. Pour over chicken breasts.
- 3Marinate breasts in the refrigerator for several hours.
- 4Grill or broil breasts, about 6 minutes per side, basting frequently with marinade for a shiny brown glaze. (glaze will burn easily if not watched carefully).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Maple-Whiskey Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 55.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 47.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g