Recipe by Outta Here
These can be grilled or broiled. Cook time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by Engrossed
Yum! This made a very moist and tasty sweet chicken. I used 6 frozen boneless skinless chicken breast tenders...mixed the thyme into the marinade...put it all in a ziploc bag...and let it marinate and defrost at the same time for a couple hours at room temperature. I broiled them. The thyme and maple flavors are dominate...I couldn't really taste the whiskey (I used Jim Beam) which was fine with me but my Hubby would have liked to. Made for kittencalskitchen.com tag game.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons whiskey (I use Jack Daniel's)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub thyme over both sides of chicken breasts.
- Combine syrup, whiskey and oil. Pour over chicken breasts.
- Marinate breasts in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Grill or broil breasts, about 6 minutes per side, basting frequently with marinade for a shiny brown glaze. (glaze will burn easily if not watched carefully).