Recipe by Oolala
Made with marinade of maple syrup, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, etc.
Top Review by shdyldy
Wow, I've had this recipe saved for quite a while and never made it until today! We thought is was very good. I used boneless breasts and next time I think I will grill them, reserve some marinade and reduce it on the stove to drizzle on later, yum.... More people should try this, thanks!
- 4 chicken breast halves, boned, with skin and wings attached, about 2 lbs
- salt, if desired
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Put the soy sauce, maple syrup, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in a dish large enough to hold the breasts in one single layer and blend well.
- Add the chicken breast halves, skin side up, and coat them with the marinade; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until ready to cook.
- Arrange the chicken breasts skin side down in one layer on a baking dish.
- Place the chicken under the broiler, not the skin side up and then after 10 minutes, turn over so it is skin side up and cook until done; turning as needed to cook through.