- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups light cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, sprinkle with garlic powder and cook, turning once, until golden, 3-4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add onion, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, or until onions are tender.
- Stir in flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Stir in lime juice and light cream.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer 7-8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Spoon sauce over chicken breasts and top with a sprinkling of tomatoes and lime slices. Serve with hot cooked rice.