Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- freshly-ground black pepper
- lemon slice, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rub each chicken breast with the cut side of a garlic clove.
- Loosen the skin from the breasts.
- Dab fingers in oil and rub between the skin and chicken flesh.
- Put tarragon under the skin and pour in lemon juice.
- Place skin-side up on roasting pan, top with pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Garnish with lemon slices.