1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts With Lemon and Fresh Rosemary (Crock Pot)
4 hrs 15 mins
Recipe is from my new Hamilton Beach 3 in One Slow Cooker. ---- NOTE: Recipe is for the 2-quart cooker; for larger pots, please double the recipe! ---------------- Per Chef BuggsyMate's review, I've reduced the paprika amount from 2-3 tablespoons smoked paprika to 1 tablespoon! If you want your chicken extra smokey, please use more --
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts (skin on, bone-in, and cut in half ~ rinsed and patted dry)
- 1 lemon, juice of (zest optional)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (minced ~ optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1Note: For easier serving, cut chicken breasts in half before crocking!
- 2Place skin on, bone-in chicken breasts in the 2-quart stoneware slow cooker dish. (For larger pots, please double the recipe!).
- 3Pour lemon juice (and optional zest) over chicken breasts.
- 4Sprinkle with paprika, optional minced garlic and red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- 5Top with rosemary sprig.
- 6Cook on LOW for approximately 4 hours, or on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 180F on a meat thermometer.
- 7Serves 6.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Lemon and Fresh Rosemary (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 239.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: