Recipe by Robin W
I got this recipe from Woman's World. It is a quick and tasty way to add a little something to plain chicken breasts.
Top Review by LainieBug
I normally don't use chicken breasts with the skin on, but decided to treat myself and I'm so glad I did. This chicken is delicious! Crispy skin and moist, tender, flavorful chicken. The only change I made was to cut back the salt to 1/4 teaspoon because of dietary restrictions.
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, split
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine butter and herbs; reserve 2 tsp.
- Carefully separate skin from chicken leaving skin attached.
- Spread remaining herb butter over meat under skin of chicken- smooth skin over butter Rub the reserved herb butter over skin of chicken.
- Place chicken in roasting pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until chicken is no longer pink near the bone and juices run clear.