A great sounding recipe I found while searching to add recipes for the Spain leg of ZWT. This is from Spainish Food on "About.com" site. Here is what is stated: "Chicken breasts in green sauce make a wonderful main course or a tapa. Lightly fry the chicken breasts, then sauté garlic, onions, white wine and parsley to make the sauce. In about 40 minutes you have a Spanish main course, full of flavor. Serve with rice or fried potatoes. Prefer a tapa? Then, cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and serve with the green sauce atop baguette slices."
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towel. Pour bread crumbs or flour and 1/2 tsp salt onto a large dinner plate. Coat chicken breast in flour on both sides.
- Pour 1/4-inch olive oil into a 10-inch frying pan and heat. When oil is hot, brown chicken breasts on both sides. Remove and set aside for later.
- Finely chop onion and garlic. Pour enough olive oil to cover bottom of a large, deep frying pan and heat. When hot enough, sauté chopped onion, garlic and red pepper flakes. When onions are transparent, add 1-2 Tbsp flour and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour in wine, stir and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Place chicken breasts into the pan with onions and garlic. Slowly pour in chicken broth. Chop parsley and add to pan. Adjust salt. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes, or until breasts are fully cooked and sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve with white rice or fried potatoes.