Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon, crumbled (I used the already cooked bacon)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- seasoning salt
- garlic salt
cheese sauce (cornstarch package directions)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Season your chicken and cook for about 10 minutes on medium low heat or until easy to pierce with a fork and no longer pink. (If you have a George Foreman grill it may be quicker).
- Place chicken in a slightly greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon equally over the chicken.
- Place one slice of mozzarella cheese over each breast.
- Place chicken breast in oven on 220°F.
- Mix your cornstarch and milk together in a small saucepan. Add your pepper and salt.
- Cook over medium heat stirring often until thickened. (2 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Remove chicken breasts from oven and cover with cheese sauce. Serve with a side-dish of your choice. I used mashed potatoes covered with the same cheese sauce.