I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Food Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 11. To flour and cook chicken breasts, follow Basic Recipe.
- 22. Reduce heat to medium. Add onions to the skillet and cook about 3 minutes,.
- 3stirring, until they are softened and begins to color. Add chicken broth and.
- 4mustard and bring the sauce to a simmer. Cook about 4 minutes, or until the.
- 5sauce is reduced and thickened slightly.
- 63. Add sour cream and stir just to heat through. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Spoon the sauce over the chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Creamy Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 843.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 29.2 g