Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Food Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- ground black pepper
- 1. To flour and cook chicken breasts, follow Basic Recipe.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onions to the skillet and cook about 3 minutes,.
- stirring, until they are softened and begins to color. Add chicken broth and.
- mustard and bring the sauce to a simmer. Cook about 4 minutes, or until the.
- sauce is reduced and thickened slightly.
- 3. Add sour cream and stir just to heat through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken breasts.