Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husband loves this.
- 8 -10 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 ounces pimentos, chopped
- chopped green onion
- Lay chicken breasts in a 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Salt + pepper to taste.
- Place thin onion slices over breasts.
- Melt together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour covered.
- Do not let bubble. Cook slowly.
Very tasty!! I followed the recipe exactly and it was very easy and not terribly time consuming. If you are a cheese lover, this recipe is for you!