Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
An elegant, yet simple dish! Great with rice pilaf and a veggie.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 59.16 ml flour
- 59.16 ml butter
- 113.39 g prosciutto
- 226.79 g swiss cheese
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese
- 78.07 ml chicken stock
- Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper. Place flour in small paper bag, add breasts. Shake bag until chicken is well coated. Shake off excess.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet and brown chicken breasts.
- Place in a shallow butter baking dish.
- Place a slice of prosciutto over each, then a slice of cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Dot with the remaining butter.
- Pour in chicken stock.
- Bake in 350ºF for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and begun to brown.
Easy to make. I made it ahead of time then popped it in the oven for 10 min. I used chicken tenders and it came out great! Juicy with great flavor. I served it with creamed spinach and risotto.
excellent!! made as written with the exception of seasoning the flour with salt, pepper and cayenne and garnishing with fresh parsley. this is a yummy keeper recipe! served with Recipe#69186 and Recipe#88634!
Excellent!! I'm not normally a lover of Swiss cheese, but all of these ingredients were wonderful together. I made this with Recipe #121513 and Recipe #61267 and this is the best dinner I've had on the tour so far. Thanks so much Charmie! This will be repeated often. Made for ZWT4.