1/3 Photos of Chicken Breasts With Cheese and Prosciutto
An elegant, yet simple dish! Great with rice pilaf and a veggie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper. Place flour in small paper bag, add breasts. Shake bag until chicken is well coated. Shake off excess.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet and brown chicken breasts.
- 3Place in a shallow butter baking dish.
- 4Place a slice of prosciutto over each, then a slice of cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Dot with the remaining butter.
- 7Pour in chicken stock.
- 8Bake in 350ºF for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and begun to brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Cheese and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.8
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 353.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 45.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: