1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts With Capers, Shallots, Lemon, and Wine
not a snazzy title but it's descriptive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless diced into 1 inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon capers (add juice to taste)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup water (more depending on how much sauce you want)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt and black pepper
- 1Sauté shallots and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- 2Remove from the pan and sauté chicken for several minutes until about half way cooked.
- 3Mix water and flour to make a paste.
- 4Add shallots and garlic back to pan, add wine, lemon juice, capers, and flour paste.
- 5Sauté on medium high until liquid is reduced to half and chicken is cooked through.
- 6Serve over "Mia's incredible rice" or pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Capers, Shallots, Lemon, and Wine
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.3 g