Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
not a snazzy title but it's descriptive!
Make and share this Chicken Breasts With Capers, Shallots, Lemon, and Wine recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless diced into 1 inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon capers (add juice to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup water (more depending on how much sauce you want)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt and black pepper
- Sauté shallots and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Remove from the pan and sauté chicken for several minutes until about half way cooked.
- Mix water and flour to make a paste.
- Add shallots and garlic back to pan, add wine, lemon juice, capers, and flour paste.
- Sauté on medium high until liquid is reduced to half and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over "Mia's incredible rice" or pasta.