Chicken Breasts With Blueberry Barbecue Sauce
- Combine the sugar, onion, ginger, allspice, cayenne, ketchup and blueberries in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 11 to 12 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and is fairly smooth.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the salt and pepper over the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high.
- Add the chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet, turn the chicken over to completely coat it.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce spooned over the top.