Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
My signature recipe...chicken breast wrapped with bacon and simmered in cream of chicken soup w/sour cream. Served with a side dish of jasmine rice and steamed broccoli... You'll have to try this at home!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 slices bacon
- Wrap one uncooked bacon slice around each chicken piece and place in crockpot.
- Mix sour cream, undiluted cream of chicken soup and flour.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6 to 7 hours or cook on high for 1 hour and then reduce heat to low for 3 hours.
- Serve with sticky rice or potatoes.
Great recipe that is easy to put together. I served this with shell pasta. I had extra sauce and added to the extra pasta I made. This is one I will definately make again. Thank you again for posting the recipe. Made for PAC Fall 2008.