Recipe by bert
You definitely won't be sorry you tried this. This is one of my old standby company dishes that I can always count on to be first rate. This goes good with Savory Rice, another recipe I posted here on recipezaar.
Top Review by Traci Campbell
MMM MMM Good!I wasn't sure if I was supposed to use regular or cream of chicken or mushroom soup.I used cream of chicken. I was a little worried about cooking it uncovered because I thought the sauce would dry out. It turned out great! It needed some salt and pepper.I will defenitly make this one again!
- 6 -8 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 -8 slices bacon
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (or chicken)
- 2 cups sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up.
- Wrap in bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- (Fry the bacon slightly to get rid of some of the fat).
- Place chicken in a 9x13 dish.
- Heat soup& cream and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 275 for 2 hours.
- This does make a lot of sauce so you could possibly get away with using 1 can soup and 1 cup sour cream, depending on how many breasts you make.