Chicken Breasts With Avocado-Cheese Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and seasonings from step one in a large plastic bag. Scramble egg in shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken in egg and than add to bag and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in large fry pan over medium heat. Add chicken and saute untill golden on both sides. Remove and cover to keep warm.
- Using step two ingredients, add butter to fry pan and saute onion, garlic, and mushrooms until softened.
- Whisk in flour, wine, and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add avocado and 1/2 cup cheese; blend well.
- Place breasts in oven-safe dish and top with avocado mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or untill chicken is cooked through.