Perfect romantic meal for two. From Cooking in the Nude: Just Married.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Step One Ingredients
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
Step Two Ingredients
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour and seasonings from step one in a large plastic bag. Scramble egg in shallow bowl.
- 3Coat chicken in egg and than add to bag and shake to coat.
- 4Melt butter in large fry pan over medium heat. Add chicken and saute untill golden on both sides. Remove and cover to keep warm.
- 5Using step two ingredients, add butter to fry pan and saute onion, garlic, and mushrooms until softened.
- 6Whisk in flour, wine, and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add avocado and 1/2 cup cheese; blend well.
- 7Place breasts in oven-safe dish and top with avocado mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake 10 minutes, or untill chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Avocado-Cheese Topping
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 929.1
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 272.9 mg
- Sodium 612.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 49.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: