1/9 Photos of Chicken Breasts With Attitude
1 hr 5 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
Often in life, the simplest things are best. It is certainly true with some dishes. This quick and easy to make chicken is one of those dishes, very satisfying. My husband loves his comfort food, so I serve this tasty dish with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3In a large bowl add the cornflake crumbs, potato flakes, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, allspice and soup mix and blend well.
- 4Wash the chicken breasts and lightly shake off the excess water.
- 5Dip the damp chicken in the cornflake mixture.
- 6Place on a baking sheet and drizzle the melted butter overtop of the chicken breasts.
- 7Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 45 – 60 minutes.
- 8Make sure chicken is cooked before removing from oven, times may vary due to individual stoves and the size of the chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Attitude
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 231.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: