Recipe by venus2
This is one of those "throw together" dishes. The flavors combine really well & it's easy.
Top Review by stacy64
This was really good - I love artichokes and black olives...I used kalamata olives and I used Knorr Vegetable soup mix - couldn't find spinach. (The package says you can use the vegetable mix to make spinach dip- so maybe this was correct.)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet spinach dip mix (I use Knorr)
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in oiled baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic over breasts and pat in.
- Pour artichokes over chicken with drained chopped olives.
- Mix soup, dip mix.
- sour cream& wine together and pour over chicken.
- Spread to edges.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake@ 375 for 40-60 minutes.