This chicken breast recipe is easy enough for weekdays and fancy enough for company. The chicken breast is moist and very flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 6 (12 ounce) bone-in sin-on chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon tsps dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, cut into 6 pieces
- 6 lemon slices, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine or 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Scatter artichoke hearts and pearl onions over bottom of shallow roasting pan.
- 3Pat chicken breast dry with paper towels:arrange in single layer in pan.
- 4Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Crumble 1 piece of goat cheese over top of each breast.
- 7Top with lemon slice.
- 8(Chicken can be prepared to this point 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- 9Add wine.
- 10Bake for 50-60 minutes or until browned and no longer pink in center.
- 11Sprinkle with green onions.
- 12Serve with pan juices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Artichokes and Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.4
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 228.1 mg
- Sodium 501.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 76.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen pearl onions