Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 medium apple, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, skin on
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 9-by-9-inch baking pan with vegetable oil.
- Mix together hazelnuts, apple and cream cheese to make stuffing.
- Evenly spread stuffing in bottom of baking pan.
- Place chicken skin-side up, on top of stuffing.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when chicken is cut.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.