- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients.
- Place chicken in mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade; coat each piece with crumbs.
- Arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.