I was searching through my cupboards trying to think of a different way of cooking chicken when I came upon this recipe on a Carnation evaporated milk label. My family raved over it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in medium non-stick fry pan.
- 2Saute chicken breasts until golden on both sides; remove from pan.
- 3Add onion to pan and saute until lightly browned.
- 4Return chicken to pan.
- 5Add bouillon mix and poultry seasoning; pour water over all.
- 6Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- 7Remove chicken to heated platter; keep hot.
- 8Combine flour and evaporated milk until smooth; stir into pan juices.
- 9Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- 10Pour sauce over chicken.
- 11Serve with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% evaporated milk