Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was searching through my cupboards trying to think of a different way of cooking chicken when I came upon this recipe on a Carnation evaporated milk label. My family raved over it.
- Melt butter in medium non-stick fry pan.
- Saute chicken breasts until golden on both sides; remove from pan.
- Add onion to pan and saute until lightly browned.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add bouillon mix and poultry seasoning; pour water over all.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken to heated platter; keep hot.
- Combine flour and evaporated milk until smooth; stir into pan juices.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with rice or noodles.