Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper, and paprika.
- In large skillet melt the butter and brown the chicken.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- In a saucepan combine the mushroom soup, mushrooms, milk, cheese,onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook over low heat until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream, blending well.
- Pour over the chicken and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in a 350 dregee oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes more, basting occasionally with the sauce.
- Serve with rice, using the sauce as a gravy.
This was great and tasty. Even my brother that doesn't like gravy cleaned the sauce up.
This is AWESOME! I highly recommend this recipe to anyone who has kids, they gobbled it up!
Very, very good! You'll want to eat the sauce with a spoon! I, too, found the cooking time to be too long and shortened it to 30 mins covered and 15 mins uncovered. My picky 3 year old even loved it! We will be having this again. Thanks for posting it!