1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Zucchini, Tomato and Basil
1 hr 10 mins
A grill recipe to use your summer vegetables! This recipe works well with chicken, but another option is to substitute pork loin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6-8 oz each)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- 2Butterfly each chicken breast half by slicing it horizontally from one side to within 1/2 inch of other.
- 3Open like a book and sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4For Marinade: In a shallow baking dish, combine ingredients.
- 5Add chicken and turn to coat all sides.
- 6Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 7Layer tomato and zucchini slices and basil leaves inside each chicken breast.
- 8Close and secure with toothpicks.
- 9Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 10Cook chicken breasts over a medium fire, turning often and brushing occasionally with olive oil, until juices run clear when pierced by a skewer, 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Zucchini, Tomato and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 88.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g