An all time favourite. Can be a bit fiddely but well worth the effort! Recipe from 'Our House' mag many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chopped onion, crushed garlic, butter and 1 tablespoon water into microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring at half time. Set aside.
- 2Remove frozen spinach from pack and place in a flat dish with 2 tablespoons water and cover. Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- 3Drain spinach, adding to onion mix. Add salt and pepper and microwave for a further 4 minutes. Allow to cool.
- 4When cool, add the parmesan and ricotta.
- 5Cut a pocket into each chicken breast and stuff with spinach mixture.
- 6In three seperate bowls, line up flour, eggs - beaten, and bread crumbs.
- 7Flour, egg and breadcrumb the chicken breasts and set aside.
- 8Heat oil in a frypan medium heat. Oil should be up to the middle of the chicken breast.
- 9Place chicken breast in oil and cook until golden brown - approx 5 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Ricotta and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 262.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets