Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy and will look like you spent the day in the kitchen.
Make and share this Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch arugula, washed, trimmed, and coarsely chopped (3 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Combine cheese and garlic in a small cup. Trim excess fat from chicken; season with salt and pepper. Using a sharp knife, cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each breast to form a deep pocket. Stuff each pocket with an equal amount of cheese mixture and arugula. Press edges of chicken together to seal.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken, 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium; add broth to pan. Cover and simmer, about 6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately, discarding any remaining broth.