Top Review by polly salama
this was really good. i added garlic as i do with every recipe and soaked the chicken in buttermilk over nite as it tenderizes the chicken(just rinse it off before cooking). very tasty and quite easy!! try this you'll like it!!! polly
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- 2 ounces feta cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, wash and dry chicken.
- Cut a horizontal pocket in each breast taking care not to pierce the top, bottom or sides.
- In a small bowl combine spinach an d Feta and mix well.
- Fill pockets in chicken breasts with Feta mixture and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Mix together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
- Marinate 30 minutes, turning once.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and broil until golden, about 15 minutes.