1/4 Photos of Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Feta and Spinach
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, wash and dry chicken.
- 2Cut a horizontal pocket in each breast taking care not to pierce the top, bottom or sides.
- 3In a small bowl combine spinach an d Feta and mix well.
- 4Fill pockets in chicken breasts with Feta mixture and secure with toothpicks.
- 5Place in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- 6Mix together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
- 7Marinate 30 minutes, turning once.
- 8Season chicken with salt and pepper and broil until golden, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Feta and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 271.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g