1/3 Photos of Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Artichokes Lemon and Goats Cheese
It’s hard to believe that this delicious chicken with it’s rich filling is indeed low in fat and calories! Only 234 calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package herbed goat cheese, softened
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 190*C/375*F .
- 2Combine the first six ingredients, mixing well. Set aside.
- 3Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and pound to ¼ inch thickness using the side of a rolling pin, being careful not to tear the meat.
- 4Top each breast half with 2 TBS of the cheese mixture; roll up jelly roll fashion.
- 5Tuck in the sides and secure each with a wooden pick.
- 6Heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat.
- 7Add the chicken to the pan, and cook for 3 minutes one each side or until browned.
- 8Wrap handle of the pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Artichokes Lemon and Goats Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 450.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbed goat cheese