Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light. April 2003.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package herbed goat cheese, softened
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Top each breast half with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture; roll up jelly-roll fashion. Tuck in sides; secure each roll with wooden picks.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Wrap the handle of pan with foil, and bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.