Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Artichoke
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Top each breast half with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture; roll up jelly-roll fashion. Tuck in sides; secure each roll with wooden picks.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Wrap the handle of pan with foil, and bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.