Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Whole chicken breasts stuffed with crab, a delicate flavor with the crab meat adding a delightfully different taste and texture
- 4 chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 300 g butter
- 4 shallots, diced fine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 170 g crabmeat, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cream
- salt and pepper
- Cut a pocket into each chicken fillet.
- Melt butter in a pan, adding the spring onions, cook for 2 minutes stirring.
- Add drained crab meat, lemon juice and cream, cook for 1 minute and season. allow to cool.
- Fill the pockets with the stuffing, heat oil in pan and add the chicken browning until golden.
- Place in a greased dish and bake in a moderate oven 180°C for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Can be served either with salads, or new potatoes, fresh vegetables and a sauce of your choice.
Sounds really good thanks!