1/3 Photos of Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 small ham slices
- 6 slices small swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- to taste rice, Cooked
- 1Pound chicken breast halves until thin between two sheets of waxed paper or foil.
- 2Place a slice of ham and cheese on each chicken piece. Roll up and tuck ends in; secure with small skewers or wooden picks.
- 3Combine flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, sage and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- 4Coat chicken rolls in flour mixture. Refrigerate chicken at least 1 hour.
- 5In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken rolls and cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
- 6Place browned chicken in a slow cooker.
- 7Combine soup and wine and pour over chicken rolls.
- 8Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- 9Turn control to HIGH.
- 10In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into cooking juices in cooker.
- 11Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minutes.
- 12Serve with hot rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 1357.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 40.6 g