Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
- Pound chicken breast halves until thin between two sheets of waxed paper or foil.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese on each chicken piece. Roll up and tuck ends in; secure with small skewers or wooden picks.
- Combine flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, sage and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken rolls in flour mixture. Refrigerate chicken at least 1 hour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken rolls and cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
- Place browned chicken in a slow cooker.
- Combine soup and wine and pour over chicken rolls.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Turn control to HIGH.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into cooking juices in cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot rice.